Old September 1st 12, 01:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ian Cant[_4_]

Default Fiberglass glider repair in Southern California?

Try Harald Buettner in Tehachapi at He does excellent
work in the German style.

Ian

At 04:46 01 September 2012, Roger Worden wrote:
We have a club ship in need of major repair to the main landing gear. We
kn=
ow of a couple of potential repair people/shops but are looking for more
le=
ads. Can you provide any names or numbers? I searched RAS history and
didn'=
t find any previous discussions... maybe not searching for the right key
wo=
rds.

Thanks in advance.