Old August 29th 16, 02:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Can't Download Flight Log From ClearNav Vario

On Saturday, August 27, 2016 at 5:14:53 PM UTC-7, Dan Marotta wrote:
I can navigate to the Tools/Downloads page and select the file. When
pressing the bottom right button the display says "Downloading" and then
"Error". I've reformatted my thumb drive and tried downloading the file
that I downloaded from my previous flight but today's file won't
download. BTW, I was able to upload a profile file from the thumb drive
so I don't think the problem is with the drive or cable.

Any suggestions?
--
Dan, 5J

I've had a couple of flights that downloaded without error message onto a CN usb stick, but upon opening in See You or trying to post on OLC found they were incomplete. From now on, I plan on downloading them from the CN itself.