Old February 14th 18, 07:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.humor.skewed,alt.binaries.cartoons.islam,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Sjouke Burry[_2_]

Default A-10 takes out Taliban vehicle

On 14-2-2018 20:28, Miloch wrote:
In article , Mr. 2 Cents says...

On Wed, 14 Feb 2018 02:23:07 -0800, "Bob (not my real pseudonym)"
wrote:

On 13 Feb 2018 14:54:19 -0800, Miloch
wrote:

In article , Byker says...

Given the size and positions of the holes, I think the second burst was
probably unnecessary...

Prolly the pizza delivery guy in a case of mistaken identity.

...**** happens

That's okay - the pizza place will replace it for free if it gets
messed up after it leaves the store.

..although.. you're supposed to bring the messed up pizza back, I'm
thinking the one in that vehicles is slightly beyond messed up.

Do you guys realize you are crossposting to three groups?

This is USENET where the only rule is that there are no rules.

...so what's the point you're trying to make, Sparkie?

He points out that you/they are irresponsible nitwits.