Old September 9th 18, 04:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike C

Default Ventus ballast leak

On Sunday, September 9, 2018 at 2:24:29 AM UTC-6, MrT wrote:
On Saturday, October 9, 2010 at 1:21:53 PM UTC+2, wladkummer76 wrote:
Hi all,

Id like to ask for help here. My Ventus a SN143 right wing ballast is
leaking around the ballast valve actuator rod. I've contacted S&H but
no response so far. I do not know if a O-ring seal would fit in the
small recess.

Have anyone in this group experienced this problem?

Thanks to everyone

Thanks Mike :-)

I've joined the group, but can't seem to find the pictures. What should I search for?

BR, MrT

I am no longer a member, but look for the photo album "N8FZ".

Mike