Old July 11th 03, 02:15 AM
clare @ snyder.on .ca

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 20:59:24 GMT, James W Brackett
wrote:

On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 18:07:50 GMT, wrote:
I am using the Modine exchanger that is designed for the supercharged
version of the V6. This mounts between the oil filter and the block.
Ive not flown my bd4 yet but this engine has been flown in Roger
Mellemas Bd with good results. I would not try to use a radiator at 50
to 60 psi. Even if it worked I wouldnt trust it. JIM

Using a radiator that has provision for cooling transmission oil in
the Ford V6 installation I'm installing on my BD4. Has anyone used
this for cooling engine oil? How did it work out?

A Mazda RX rad has a high pressure oil side and a lower pressur
coolant side. They are half oil cooled.