Old November 29th 04, 05:30 AM
John Theune

tony roberts wrote:
After how he shunned our little planes this year at OSH, I lost a lot of
respect for him. No, make that all respect for him.

When asked if he would take a ride in one, he said something to the effect
of, "are you kidding, I don't want to die."

I hadn't heard that.
And he is our new Young Eagles Leader?

So he is effectively saying that our aircraft are too dangerous for him
to fly in, while at the same time encouraging families around the world
to send their children up in them?

He should be made to clarify his position on this.

Tony

I believe his comment was made in reference to ultralights, not small
planes in general.