Old February 6th 06, 12:22 AM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval

Default Consistent CAP over a fleet from a land base

"Bob Moore" wrote in message
. 121...
"Douglas Eagleson" wrote
I am an avocate of adding afterburners to the A-10 for just this
reason. A long duration of coverage is the defensive role.

Well.....look who appeared out of the blue! Haven't heard from
good-ole Doug since we chased him and his crack-pot theories off
Rec.Aviation.Piloting a couple of years back.

Which looney farm are you posting from this time Doug?

Do you and your wife still have that "LOOK AT HOW GREAT WE ARE"
web page up?

I thought we had just encountered another manifestation of John
Tarver.
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO