Old January 28th 21, 07:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
joesimmers[_2_]

Default USA automated panel-cutting service?

The water jet shops I've worked with use DXF files to generate their cut paths. Many CAD programs generate DXF files. I don't think the water jet shop wants to work with paper drawings or sketches.

Exactly Doug, you can either pay them to generate a .dxf file from paper sketch, or provide your own
to save cost. The labor to generate the .dxf will likely be higher than the waterjet work but both should
be very affordable.