Old February 22nd 08, 02:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Denny

Default Pondering G430W upgrade...

Doug, let me play the loyal opposition here...

So the hours are down...
The money is tight...
And you are asking for our 'blessing' on an expensive panel upgrade
that will sit in the hangar and depreciate...
hmmm..

In your situation, left to my druthers, I would rather the thousands
of dollars go into fuel flow, maybe go to Oshkosh, get aerobatic
training, or a balloon rating, or a sailplane rating, or a floatplane
rating... Or take my significant other on a flying trip across the
Rockies, Smokies, Plains, Keys, Carribean, where ever...

Anyway, you get my drift...

denny -
and Fat Albert the Apache