Old June 1st 17, 06:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Why are so many Stemme S10-VT motorgliders for sale?

Hi, you will need more double the price you mentioned for an S10-VT in
good condition. Good luck!

Dan

On 5/31/2017 10:08 PM, wrote:
hi i want to trade my appartment in thailand for stemme s 10vt
price range is + - 85.000 euro
18th floor 1 bedroom, living , 2 toilets, 1 XL bath tub.. building is accommodated with sauna fitness swimming pool restaurant located in bangkok rama3. at pst condo. 5 min to shopping malls. +-3 km to center of bangkok. the rent is 500 euro per/m. but is not for rent at the moment
i have never glide befor, this summer im getting my firt lesson and im hoping a trade for a glider as wel.

you can contact me by 0066 (0) 87 031 28 52

thank you

--
Dan, 5J