Old March 18th 19, 04:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS[_5_]

Default There is a new LXNAV user group on google groups

On Monday, March 18, 2019 at 9:03:07 AM UTC-7, Charlie Papa wrote:
On Saturday, 9 March 2019 21:15:23 UTC-5, Jonathan St. Cloud wrote:
There is a new LXNAV user group on google

So I passed the approval and am a member, but I seem to get an email every time someone posts. I don't get this on r.a.s Is there a way to turn off these alerts?

Google groups have user-defined settings. For this go to My settings / Membership and e-mail settings.
Jim