Old March 19th 19, 03:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net

Default There is a new LXNAV user group on google groups

On Monday, March 18, 2019 at 8:15:14 PM UTC-5, Dan Marotta wrote:
Does anyone remember the "good old days" when people could actually read
words and didn't need nondescript pictures on web pages to signify
something so simple as "Preferences"?

Dan, 5J

I am conflicted on images versus words. My $0.02 on this is that mankind (and politically incorrect "men") are visual beasts thus making it quicker to navigate images rather than reading - not to mention that words clutter up the human/web interface. That being said "people could actually" do their own research to find a solution. A simple Google search of "GOOGLE GROUPS HOW TO LIMIT EMAILS" provides the answer - but you do have to read. ;-) Boy, are we off topic.