Old September 28th 04, 02:49 PM
Jay Honeck

...that most
unusual of all combinations in people: Stupidity and money.

Hah! You obviously haven't spent much time around an upscale marina.

Actually, I have -- I grew up on the shores of Lake Michigan.

Huge money, huge boats, huge parties -- and certainly a bunch of stupid
actions. I've seen guys so drunk that they simply fell off the back of
their 48-foot yachts, and had to be fished out with a pole.

However, although those people act like fools on the weekends, in my
experience they rarely act that way when it comes to investing their money.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA