Old April 22nd 04, 03:26 AM
Eric Greenwell

Jim Vincent wrote:
I'm invited to watch him repack my
'chute in front of the class.

Can I ask him any questions for r.a.s.?

On your own behalf, if you have never jumped, you can ask him where you can go
for a jump. Even if it is just a tandem jump, the experience itself will
answer many questions.

What questions do you think we should we have?

Here's a question I have: has there ever been a glider pilot that said
after jumping out of a glider, "Boy, I wished I'd had a practice jump"?

My impression is those that get out of the glider are generally
successful, and I suspect practicing that will be much more valuable
than an actual jump. Practice could include weights to simulate G loads,
which might make many of us decide we need some strength training.

--
-----
change "netto" to "net" to email me directly

Eric Greenwell
Washington State
USA