Old January 26th 06, 12:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Rubber stamp???

Interesting point about the labels falling out. I wonder if anyone
researches the adhesive on the labels they're applying.

I've got every entry for my plane going back to 1966. I'd hate to have
stickers start falling out.

My IA hand writes the whole paragraph. Maybe I'll buy him a rubber stamp
next Christmas.

"Denny" wrote in message
oups.com...
My mechanic has the computer print the magic words on a self adhesive
label (sticker, whatever you want to call it) and sticks it to the page
in the logbook... Probably they will loosen up and fall out in 20
years, but I likely won't care by then...

denny