Old July 3rd 04, 01:06 AM
Jarmo Lindberg

Default Figter Tactics Academy is back in business

Fighter Tactics Academy is back on-line at: http://www.saunalahti.fi/~fta/
after a computer and ADSL connection update that took almost four months
(what a pain). Before we went into hibernation we published a 'Global
Swarming' page at: http://www.saunalahti.fi/~fta/swarming.htm about
historical and future swarming tactics. The previous effort was the 'USAF
Col. John Boyd' page at: http://www.saunalahti.fi/~fta/JohnBoyd.htm covering
the fighter tactics and design portions of Col. Boyd's career.

On the lighter side we published Swiss Recce Mirage images
(http://www.saunalahti.fi/~fta/lassi-swiss-mirage.htm) and Desert Drakens at
Inyokern, CA (http://www.saunalahti.fi/~fta/dk-desert-1.htm).

Next plans include a look at doctrines (already did the page layout),
Effects Based Operations (EBO) and parallel operations.

Jarmo Lindberg
Webmaster, FTA
(the stories aren't SciFi though)