Old February 7th 19, 09:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Lookout for stolen LX9050 flight computer

My LXNav LX9050 flight computer was stolen from my apartment building in San Francisco on February 5th. I had sent it to LXNav in Slovenia for repair, and they fixed it and sent it back. The package was left in the mail room inside the apartment building, but someone sneaked in through the garage door and took several packages, including my LX9050. It was all caught on camera, but the thief's face is hard to see. The serial number is 19277. Just the flight computer itself was stolen, not the accompanying vario, cables, or tubes. It's probably a long shot, but if you see a bare LX9050 for sale anywhere, please let me know. For photos of what a LX9050 looks like, go he https://gliding.lxnav.com/products/lx9050

Thanks,
Ben Hirashima
415-683-7317