Old August 3rd 06, 09:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Capt. Geoffrey Thorpe

Default Taxi accident at OSH

The identity of the victim has now been released (see
http://www.avweb.com/eletter/archive...ll.html#192861)
Capt. Geoff - I hope it was not your friend. But no doubt ths person
was a friend and a loved one to people out there. To those folks, my
deepest sympathy and prayers.

John

The original poster - StudentPPSEL referenced an airport in British Columbia
(CZAM), so I guess this wasn't his/her friends. But, yes, it is sad in any
case.

--
Geoff
The Sea Hawk at Wow Way d0t Com