Old December 31st 03, 03:10 PM
One's Too Many

"Bob Gardner" wrote in message news:d0oIb.79631$VB2.161783@attbi_s51...
I just measured my Kraft 8oz container of grated Parmesan...2 3/4 inches.
Close enough?

Bob Gardner

Well, maybe close enough. That stuff in the Kraft can might qualify as
some kind of 'Parmesan-like substance', but I'd hestiate to call it
real Parmesan cheese. I'd only consider putting it on my pasta if I'd
had way too much wine to drink beforehand.

"Ron Natalie" wrote in message
m...

"Bob Gardner" wrote in message

I have no direct knowledge of how big an airliner
outflow valve is, but I am going to guess three inches in diameter

I think this is a good guess. It sort of looks like the top of a can of
parmesan cheese.