Old May 10th 06, 02:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default IFR use of handheld GPS

In article . com,
wrote:

Bob Noel wrote:

It seems to me that you've already made up your mind wrt safety.

I have an opinion. That's not the same as being closed-minded. I'm
happy to hear the other side of the argument if you'd care to write it
down instead of just snapping back at me with one-liners.

Do you think that we should look for improvements in safety or are you
of the opinion that the level of safety of, say, 1950 is sufficient today?
(this isn't a one-liner - just starting the dialog).

--
Bob Noel
Looking for a sig the