Old November 23rd 06, 02:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Netko

Default Air Force investigating intermittent engine failure on aircraft. - fatslagsh.jpg (1/1) [64K]

On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 3:58:27 +0000, Bob Harrington wrote
(in message ):

feather one of the others. I knew a guy who put his ball cap on the
number

It's childish, I know, but this put me in mind of Buster Gonad,
seen here on the nose of an RAF Jaguar during Operation Granby,
1990-91.

Golly... And the US military take flak for the occasional 'colorful' bit of
noseart... ;^}

The RAF's own site describes the nose art from Granby as risque and
not for the easily offended. However, it proudly carries it all
the same, linked from:

http://www.raf.mod.uk/gulf/colours.html

Buster Gonad is a character from a comic called Viz, as are Tray
and San, the Fat Slags, seen here on a Hercules.

http://www.viz.co.uk/

--

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	fatslagsh.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	917
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fatslagsh.jpg (87.0 KB, 47 views)