Old October 26th 05, 05:06 AM
George Patterson

Default Landing Lights & Air Filter at NAPA

Mike Spera wrote:
A couple of points made during the thread worth mentioning. First, even
if the part number is the same, technically the part has no traceable
history evidenced by paperwork.

There's no paper trail on the vast majority of the parts I have installed in the
two aircraft I've owned, and (which is probably more important) there is
absolutely no requirement that I or anyone else maintain one.

George Patterson
Drink is the curse of the land. It makes you quarrel with your neighbor.
It makes you shoot at your landlord. And it makes you miss him.