Old February 21st 20, 04:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike N.

Default Possible to convert Ventus Ct to Cm?

Thanks for the sarcasm, wothless and not helpful at all, but semi typical for R.A.S.

So let me spell it out for you, can I take a Ventus Cm Solo motor and control panel, and install it in a Ct?

As I stated in my O.P. I was just thinking out loud.
I realize it is not likely to be a viable option.
That being said, the motors in both the Ct and Cm are designed for easy removal and re-installation so the glider can be flown sans motor without to much effort.

Which is why I was thinking MAYBE it would not be too difficult to transition a Cm motor to a Ct.

Of course you'd have to know if the pylon mounts are the same, swap out the motor control panel, etc.

Thanks for any useful feedback.