Old January 28th 04, 10:30 PM
Jim

What an amazing deal!!! I am very impressed!

I currently represent several Nigerian pilots who are interested in your
Pre-paid Flight Time in your Citation II. However, your fees currently are
under our minimum finance limit. If you would be so kind as to promptly
return the overpayment amount paid to your fine organization by our US
Banking affiliate's Certified Cashier's Check, I am positive that we will be
able to provide you several qualified pilots. We have established accounts
at some of your nations finest financial establishments. Accounts that can
be verified for your approval. Upon your acceptance, we will promptly
forward to your attention and for your inspection, a Certified Cashier's
Check for each pilot, in the amount of $15,000. This is our companies
minimum finance limit. Upon receipt of our check, you may immediately
present it to the financial institution of your choosing for immediate
payment in US currency. At that time, we ask that you promptly request a
Certified Cashier's Check, made out to our company, in the amount of $5000
for the refund to us. You can then mail it to our company. Upon receipt of
our refund, we will then send your company complete information packets and
arrival dates of our pilots. We look forward to working with you!

You may verify our intent and our sincerity by searching for Nigerian Scam
on Google.com.

--

If you go around beating the Bush, don't complain if you rile the animals
or if your wife kicks your ass out of bed.