Old January 2nd 07, 01:50 AM posted to rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,demon.local,ne.weather
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default The Castrati must return !!!

wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...
wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ups.com...

clarinet.fan wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote

in
message

ups.com...
Ed Zagmoon wrote:
To save classical music, the Castrati must

return,
because their voices were so wonderful, magical,
superb.

So my plan is to create some Castrati and train

them
to be master-singers. Hey, these 2 balls just

mean
trouble anyway, so let me cut them off and

become
a famous singer.

Any volunteers?

I volunteer Dickless. After all, its not like he

can
make
any
use
of
them.

No guaranty that he would make a good singer. You

heard
the
band he
was
in - how good a musician is he?

Not very good. Salieri would be a good musical

nickname
for
him.
The
blonde next to him was better.

Salieri was not that bad - just not as amazing as

Mozart.

OK, so Dickless is worse than Salieri.

Right.

Good.

Naturally, I would be impressed if Dickless could both
sing
and
play
his octocontrabass clarinet at the same time.

Tholen owns the octocontrabass??? Wow, maybe we could

talk
him
into
posting
an mp3 - I've only seen photos, and would love to hear

how
it
sounds.

From Dickless? Don't expect it to sound good.

It's a clarinet - how bad could it be? Anyway, I'm sure his
clarinet
sounds
better than his singing!

Probably.

I wonder what voice type Tholen is.

I'd be willing to wager its whiney.

You could be right about that, Bruce. I'm sure there's a good

reason
that
he's in a band & not a choir.

Well, we know he can't sing for his supper.

In an old thread, Tholen wrote, "Let's put it this way: my instrumental
musical skills are far better than my vocal skills. Sure glad that

nobody
was recording a dinner at a restaurant in Japan, one featuring a karaoke

machine... "

Was Dickless implying he was singing karaoke?

I believe so. He said he sounds like Tom Hanks.

What a luser! A0L!

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.m...d5b2d06cae18e1

I would have loved to be there to heckle!

The next time he shows his face here, I'll be ready to heckle him. I'll
hold up a big sign saying something like "We're gald you can't sing
Dickless!".

Even he admits that his instrumental skills are better than his vocal skills.

So what's he doing singing ABBA then?