Old June 4th 12, 08:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

Default Trailer grab handles

On Monday, June 4, 2012 2:05:32 PM UTC-5, Bruno wrote:
On Jun 3, 9:37*pm, Wheaton wrote:
A few months ago someone provided a link to a source of possible handles of varied sizes etc. *if you are still there please provide that link again. *I am looking for a handle for a 1985 Komet trailer. *18mm center to center. *Thanks in advance. *JJB

I replaced the sun-rotted handles on my 1985 Komet trailer with these
from www.iboats.com. They were ever so slightly larger but you
couldn't see the original hole. Look and work great.

http://www.iboats.com/Grab-Handles/dm/view_id.484086

Oh yeah...full disclosu I own iboats. These handles still
worked great.

Bruno - B4

so how many more handles do we need to order before you get a 29?