Old November 19th 06, 11:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kirk.stant

Default OLC Update

WTF with the OLC website? It never works anymore when I try to logon -
and I've been using OLC since it started!

Tough to look at fancy Google Maps of flights when you can't even
select a flight to look at anymore!

Doug - time to kick some a** and get OLC working again or I'll be
bailing - talk about fixing something that wasn't broken...

And for those who say "it's free so stop whining" - it isn't free to
all the companies paying for advertising, is it? They sure aren't
getting their money's worth this season!

End of rant.

66