Old November 20th 06, 04:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected][_1_]

Default OLC Update

kirk.stant wrote:
WTF with the OLC website? It never works anymore when I try to logon -
and I've been using OLC since it started!

Tough to look at fancy Google Maps of flights when you can't even
select a flight to look at anymore!

Doug - time to kick some a** and get OLC working again or I'll be
bailing - talk about fixing something that wasn't broken...

And for those who say "it's free so stop whining" - it isn't free to
all the companies paying for advertising, is it? They sure aren't
getting their money's worth this season!

End of rant.

66

Maybe you need to try installing the 2007 year patch. I too had
this problem before I went to SeeYou and downloaded their Version 3.6
patch.
Dick Johnson