Old February 10th 08, 01:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval,us.military.army
Vince

Default "V-22 squadron achieves successin Iraq, USMC says"

Colin Campbell wrote:
On Sat, 09 Feb 2008 07:27:59 -0500, Vince wrote:

I served on PhD examining committees on Military logistics with Mancur
Olsen, Author of "The economics of the Wartime shortage"

So?

Your posts indicate that you have no understanding of how logistics
are handled in the _real world_.

If you had a clue you would not be providing so much entertainment for
myself and red - who have had to do this for real.

I'm sure you can amuse yourself with very simply toys

Vince