Old August 28th 06, 04:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Emily[_1_]

Default CRJ crash at KLEX:

Ron Lee wrote:
Can't agree with you Emily. If the pilots took off on too short a
runway they screwed up royally and they alone are to blame.

Ron Lee

Blaming doesn't keep it from happening again.

And what kept it from happening this time?

Ron Lee

You know, I'm not even going to dignify this with another post after
this. Fine, blame two people, one of whom is dead. I'm not going to
join you. I'm glad that you've never made such a mistake, and I hope
you never do, but keep in mind that it does happen, and it COULD happen
to you.