Old September 17th 06, 02:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.products

Default Public Announcement

Jay Honeck wrote:
My
total new customer sales for 2006 to date has been 17, and too few of
my existing customers are renewing their subscriptions to cover my
fixed costs.

Ouch. Sorry to hear it, Dean. Having owned (and closed) two previous
businesses, I know how hard it can be to give up on your baby. It's
hard to tell when the right time is to get out -- but (in my
experience) this kind of change is always for the best.

Good luck!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Thanks Jay! I do have other things planned after this...

Dean