Old March 27th 10, 04:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
Skipper

Default Coulter Kook runs for her life

In article , Steve Thompson
wrote:

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 04:33:08PM -0400, Mark wrote:
On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 15:50:50 -0400, Steve Thompson wrote:

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 03:00:11PM -0400, Mark wrote:
[snip]

I didn't write that ****** that's Bloss-Thompson hacking my Google
account....*again*.

You call that *hacking*?

You must work in law-enforcement or something. Only a fat slob with
icing sugar all down the front of his uniform would jump to a
conclusion like that with such slim and tenuous evidence. Come and
get me Mr. Bagman. I live to smack people like you around in court.

Regards,

Steve

Let me tell you something you little *******,

I've about had enough of reading posts like yours. I understand that
this Internet thing is new and exciting to many of you, and I also
understand that the knee-jerk impulse to exploit it for any momentary
advantage. It's natural, and you have nothing to feel ashamed about.
It's just that your language, when you talk about things, drives some
of us to novel emotional states in which the word 'kill' figures
prominently.

So if you wouldn't mind, learn how to use an editor. And learn how to
use it before disaster strikes. Thank you so much for reading this
message.

Regards,

Steve

If you expect the level of writing in this group to improve over "Let
me tell you something you little *******," you're very ambitious.