Old December 30th 03, 01:32 PM
Steve Robertson

Bonanza. Old ones if you're on a budget, newer ones if not. Easy to fly, fast, economical. Can you afford a twin? Then how 'bout a
Barron, Cessna 310, or a Piper Seneca II, III, or IV? Even a Piper Seminole if you don't need six seats. Easy to fly and fairly simple
systems. Sure, there are plenty of experimentals out there (Lancaire, RV series, etc.) that will outperform the factory planes. But who
built it?

Best regards,

Steve Robertson
N4732J 1967 Beechcraft Musketeer Super III

Charles Talleyrand wrote:

I've always dreamed about buying a Citation or even a Malibu (after winning the lottery, of course). However it's obvious to me
that I'll fly around 100 hours a year, and not much more. I doubt I can stay a competent pilot flying a Citation solo for only 100
hours a year (I have no actual knowledge, just doubt).

What's a good cross-country plane that safe for a 100 hour/year pilot? I'm hoping for something faster and more exciting than a
C-182.

-Curious
-C.M.Talleyrand