Old June 8th 12, 03:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bruno[_2_]

Default The "offical" LXNAV V7 thread

On Jun 7, 7:38*pm, wrote:
Let the praise and suggestions begin!

Just in case someone sees this thread and doesn't know about the first
thread that was hijacked where quite a bit of V7 discussions and
suggestions have already been made, please take a look at:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...4af0bc4e1c338#

I am really enjoying my V7, think it is the most beautiful vario on
the marketplace period, and have been quite impressed with LXNAV's
responsiveness to issues and questions so far. Keep up the good
work! It would be nice to have a singular place provided by LXNAV to
list issues, ask questions and make suggestions. Until then, this
thread will suffice.

Safe soaring,
Bruno - B4