Old August 22nd 20, 11:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Sanches BR

Default Apis M Owners

Em sexta-feira, 21 de agosto de 2020 Ã*s 17:57:53 UTC-3, son_of_flubber escreveu:
On Friday, August 21, 2020 at 4:42:33 PM UTC-4, Frank Sanches wrote:
Gel-coated, will need to repaint, but I will fly this season and repaint in next year. Gel-coat it's not very well. I bought it from South Africa. I'm from Brazil.

A friend of mine has an Apis M of similar vintage/hours at 10 degrees higher latitude and it likewise had gel-coat rot. He thought that the rot was premature.

Do you know if he painted in PU or is still in gel-coat?