Old November 9th 04, 10:28 PM
F.L. Whiteley

DNS and route announcements appear to be messed up.

DIGging around a bit, I get different DNS resolutions depending on which DNS
server I query. In one case, a dns server appears to resolve to
ns.fiberlink.ca, which appears to be unreachable. Others give at least one
of the whois announced DNS servers, which are reachable. However
titan.tcn.net seems to also resolve to mail.gillmanauto.com about 50% of the
time. I'd say there some issues, perhaps double assignment of IP's by
tcn.net. Maybe yorksoaring.com gave up or quit paying.

is listed as admin contact for yorksoaring.com

Frank Whiteley

"Tony Verhulst" wrote in message
York Soaring has an excellent "what is soaring" on their web site.
Unfortunately, the web site, http://www.yorksoaring.com/, has been out
of action for a few weeks. Does any one know when (or if) it will be
back up - or if there's al alternate URL?

thanx

Tony V.