Old March 30th 06, 08:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default My next medical

report it. After you're off the medication, fly a dual
flight with a climb to altitude to make sure there are no
trapped gas pockets. If there are the pain will let you
know. You might need the other pilot to fly if you have
pain.

--
James H. Macklin
ATP,CFI,A&P

some support

"John Huthmaker" wrote in message
link.net...
| So this coming Tuesday I get to enjoy having 3 wisdom
teath extracted (For
| some reason I never grew a fourth one). Yes-I cant wait!
So do I have to
| put this on my next medical application as "Surgeries"? I
will be going to
| see an oral surgeon to have him cut out one that has never
come through the
| gums, and I will be put under (a first for me). Of course
I have no plans
| to do any flying for the 5-7 days I expect to be laid up
medicated. I know
| it is nothing that I could be denied a medical for
considering that most
| people have their wisdom teath removed, but realistically
do I need to put

http://www.cogentnetworking.com