Old March 30th 06, 09:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default My next medical

"NW_PILOT" wrote in message
Try having 2 removed then 2 weeks later having another 2 removed with just
local no gas!

When I was in the Navy, they yanked all 4 of mine... Nothing wrong with 'em,
but I was originally designated to go subs... Since subs don't have dentists
aboard, they yank the wisdom teeth as a precaution... Didn't make a ****in'
bit of sense... I told the doctor that with this type of logic, they would
amputate my arms and legs to ensure that I don't get them broken... Local
anesthesia (xylocain)... Walk back across base to the barracks, back to work
the next day...