Old April 3rd 17, 03:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default XCSkies version 3 - announced by Chris Galli - coming in ten days... ?

krasw wrote on 4/2/2017 11:05 AM:
On Sunday, 2 April 2017 18:10:09 UTC+3, JS wrote:
On Sunday, April 2, 2017 at 4:29:50 AM UTC-7, krasw wrote:
So is Skysight.io just another new visualization of old RASP code, or is there actual science involved?

Link to an earlier thread:
SkySight forecast available for SW USA
Jim

It says nothing about the data, model etc.

You can try it for free for 7 days, and if that's not enough, buy 1 month at $10.
By the end of the month, you should have a good idea of it's value to you. I did
the 7 days, now I'm doing a month.