Old October 31st 17, 12:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Hartley Falbaum[_2_]

Default Switching tow rings

On Tuesday, October 31, 2017 at 8:28:53 AM UTC-4, wrote:
At Blairstown Airport we loose about two minutes each time switch between Tost and Schweizer tow rings. I'm wondering what is being done at other busy operations, there must be a faster way. Help!

I make the ropes for the Cordele contest. We have towplanes with Tost hooks, and towplanes with Schweitzers.
I put both rings on the rope end.
If you are talking about glider end, we have not tried that, but it should work.
Hartley