Old October 27th 20, 08:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default The Apology

On Tuesday, October 27, 2020 at 9:22:37 AM UTC-4, Kimmine and Mitch Hudson wrote:
Just to ensure we don't get some weakened, wattered down thing at the end of this thread where people never see the true hate which has spewed from these posters, I will provide quotes, with references after the last post by either Bob or Greg for as long as it takes for this thread to go away. These quotes need to be preserved for the life of the internet, and serve as a reminder to customers, potential club members, and future employers.

"Mark, you make a great point , the apology should be from these Feminazi organizers whose mission was only to create conflict. This Femitifa approach should not be tolerated, solution, defund the WSPA as part or association with the SSA. "
-Bob Youngblood, Vero Beach, Florida, Oct 20, 2020, 12:03:12

"The complaints and the sniveling apologies are appalling. And the woman in the ad would be more attractive if she had kept her mouth shut."
-Greg Ballou, Elmwood, Massachusits, Oct 21, 2020, 12:49:44
"Poor women, women have lost a lot since the 1950's if you think being a childless corporate whore is better than being a stay at home mother you need to talk to some honest women.
-Greg Ballou, Elmwood, Massachusits, Oct 23, 2020, 4:24:47

Looking at things through a different perspective is usually educational and enlightening. According to the Oxford dictionary the term Feminazi is American slang meaning "Strong Willed Woman". The term Feminazi originated more than two decades ago prior to your favorite radio host Rush Limbaugh using it in his first book, "The Way Things Ought To Be". Actually professor Tom Hazlett a regarded professor of economics from the University Of California Davis coined the term. In the words of a female author the term is described as an exaggerated description of a woman's right to advocate so ardently for gender equality that she becomes harshly domineering, dictatorial or intolerant.
MS or modern sexism measures covert or subtle form of sexism, IMHO the depiction was either overt or blatant, the radicals perceived it as blatant and then the complaints were registered, at that point the apologies were written and all hell broke out.
I mentioned earlier that my wife was involved with defense lawsuit against Beechcraft, she was chosen to go through the same program as the perished pilot. The question was asked of me did I think she was chosen because she was a female and that would be one step higher than a chimp for the defense, mind you, it was a female that asked that question. My reply was direct and to the point, "My Wife Took That As An Opportunity, Not Taking Would Have Done More Damage To Her Advancements In Female Aviation, sorry you do not feel the same way.
In an earlier post Dan mentioned the removal of the sexist pictures from the workplace except for the boob clock. I had a similar experience when a young Feminazi demanded that a wall picture of a B-17 with great nose art of a big boob sexy lady be removed from a mans office. Fortunately she was not successful, the picture was of the B-17 that his father gave his life for in WWll. Yet she was the Feminazi that came to the office most every day with her very revealing tits exposing in a n extremely revealing top, I could not help just taking a look at those puppies from time to time. In your eyes I guess that made me a sexist.
Let me close this by saying, there is such thing as cause and effect, Taking something completely out of context and making it a bigger issue that it should be is the real problem .
I probably have said enough on this issue, I hope that I have enlightened you and a few others . Bob Youngblood