Old September 20th 16, 07:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Loye Hilton[_2_]

Default 2-33 Trailer

At 13:20 20 September 2016, wrote:
On Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 12:43:59 AM UTC-5, CindyB wrote:
On Sunday, September 18, 2016 at 4:55:54 PM UTC-7,

wrote:
New Texas club needs a trailer to relocate a 2-33. Borrow, rent,

buy.

Jim Callaway
972-754-1893 cell

Uuuuummm.

It might be helpful to know from whence the 2-33 will originate, on

it's
way to a new home in Texas. The trailer I am acquainted with lives in

CA,
but I am not the owner of said conveyance. It might be too far out of

the loop to be of interest.

Cindy B

The 2-33 is near St.Louis and Hamilton, Tx is south of Ft.Worth,Tx We

will
consider a Schweizer trailer for sale in any location.
James I understand Fault Line Flyers said you could use one of there

trailers.