Old August 29th 15, 05:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
son_of_flubber

Default How do we inspire pilots to truly take up cross country soaring ?

On Saturday, August 29, 2015 at 11:51:06 AM UTC-4, kirk.stant wrote:

Zero Macready? Really? May I suggest you read up a little more on the theory and practice of Macready settings. Reichman is good, also John Cochrane's articles at http://faculty.chicagobooth.edu/john...ring/index.htm

I understand that Zero Macready is totally wimpy, not flying XC, but it gives me a good chance of not landing out, and that is my priority. Having lots of fun though.