Old February 2nd 05, 06:22 AM
BTIZ

"clyde woempner" wrote in message
Well it just had to happen, my son-in-law and family are transfering to
Georgia. Now it was one thing to fly from Northern Calif.(Eureka area) to
San Diego, that is not a bad little cross country, but all the way across
the country?? You know how many charts I will have to buy, let alone the
fuel. Well it's nice the wife has just retired, so at least we will have
the time. By the way, is flying into Georgia considered an international
flight??
Clyde

Any time you cross the mason dixon line.. it's an international flight..

have fun...

BT