Old September 26th 04, 06:50 AM
Toks Desalu

Well, obviously, I missed part of the conversation. If I spoke out of

turn,
I apologize. The part I did catch didn't make sense to me at the time and

was probably taking things a bit too literally.

I can see where you going with this. You probably took this a bit too
literally. That bring us back to the previous question. "What does having
been owned by a deaf helicopter have to do with the auction of a car?" I
don't know. Maybe, some people think that car have a sentimental value.
Maybe, the seller is trying to make a profit by using that article. I don't
know what the seller's motive behind this. Either way, I think his
advertising is plainly stupid. But, the seller might get lucky.

Toks Desalu
PP-ASEL
Dyin' to Soar!