Old June 16th 05, 10:53 PM
John Wier

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 13:59:03 -0700, "Rich S."
wrote:

"John Wier" wrote in message
.. .
. . .But I
can't help but wonder with our names spelled so similar, that way back
many gerations ago, when there weren't so many of us, that we aren't
somehow connected. . .

What do you mean there weren't so many of us???? Everyone here had two
parents, right? And they each had two parents! Why, the way the population
is decreasing, I figger we'll be down to a handful of people in twenty,
twenty-five years or so.

Rich "New math" S.

Back when our ancestors were in caves. World population wasn't to much
then. My ancestors probably saw lightening and thus began pondering
electronics.