Old February 20th 06, 03:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Sticking yoke

Probably don't use an oil based lube. It may cause the bushing in there
to swell. I use a clear synthetic grease, then wipe off excess after
working it around lots. A silicone lube should be okay too.

soxinbox wrote:

When doing steep turns, I noticed that there is a little resistance to pitch
changes on the yoke. It seems it binds a little in the bearing through the
panel. Does anyone have a suggestion for the type of lubricant I could use
on this? Do they make anything for this purpose?