Old October 4th 06, 10:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Doug Hoffman

Default Best Soaring Simulator??

Bruce Greef wrote:
subpilot wrote:
Which of these are best for simulated landings and patterns?

Bob

SFS-PC is designed for this kind of flying.

After having bought one, I would now say that TrackIR use is highly
recommended. This allows you to naturally "swivel your head" to keep
an eye on things as you fly or land. This develops the proper physical
reflexes, as opposed to manipulating a rocker switch with one's thumb.
I've checked and I'm sure my glider doesn't have a rocker switch. ;-)

Condor supports TrackIR. Does SFS-PC?

Regards,

-Doug