Old June 22nd 06, 03:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval

Default Bush needs to clean up his mess

Ricardo wrote:

:Johnny Bravo wrote:
: On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 18:16:38 GMT, Ricardo wrote:
:
:
:The Iraqis ARE standing up and fighting for themselves but the trouble
:is, like when the Germans invaded France in WW2 (although at least the
:French had declared war on Germany), the occupying power with its
:indiscriminate killing of civilians then brands anyone who reacts to
:this as a 'terrorist'.
:
:
: So how many civilians have we rounded up according to policy and shot in
: reprisal?
:
: If you answered none, you'd be correct.
:
: How many did the Germans execute?
:
: If you answered, a hell of a lot more than none, you'd be correct.
:
: Don't compare us to Nazis kid, it just belittles those who actually lived
: through German occupation.
:
:And you lived through it?

Reading not your strong suit? Where id he say that?

:Most recent news on the subject:
:
:http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle13637.htm

That's nice. You'll notice that we arrest them and try them when we
catch them at it. Three, seven million, no big difference to you,
right?

:Think what happened to the French, at the hands
:of their fellow countrymen who did collaborate with the Nazis of the
:1940s, when they got their country back!
:
:With over 250,000 Iraqi civilians dead it's small wonder that those with
:any guts have decided to fight the oppressor.
:
: Got any other numbers you'd like to pull out of your ass?
:
: In October 2004 the best scientific data in the world on civilian casualties
: in Iraq was analysed and they came up with a guess; they were 95% sure it was
: somewhere between 6,000 and 194,000 and they didn't, or couldn't, even try to
: narrow it down further.
:
:Oh, sorry, you're an American - they're just 'collateral damage' so it's
:just not worth keeping figures!

Oh, sorry, you're a European - you can't count past 3 so there's no
difference in the numbers to you.

:We're nearly two years on now. Try this:
:
:http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle11674.htm

The same bull****, which even The Lancet says are unfounded and
preposterously large numbers.