Old November 13th 03, 11:54 PM
Tom

Default FS: Kaflex Driveshafts -new surplus- SKCP2348-5

I have a few Kaflex driveshafts for sale. These are new (old stock)
and in their original factory packaging. I just had them re-inspected
at an FAA/Bell certified center. Each comes with an 8130 hard card w/
JAA permissions. These fit the Bell OH-58's. I have a copy of an STC
that states this exact Kamatics Kaflex part number SKCP2348-5 can be
used on the Bell 206A and Bell 206B .
Asking $4250. each . I believe the mfr. sells these for over $13k
each.
A lot better than the old "greaser" shafts. No lubrication required ,
fail safe design , superior misalignment capability, and better yet,
here you can get one at less than a 1/3 of new price .

Tom Lassiter
Lassiter's Surplus, Inc.
Rockingham, NC 28379
910-895-7005